Sunday, 29 September 2013

exam blues~




EXAMS HAS KICK STARTED YO!
study hard my dearest and my closest seniors!
O level's are coming soon.
i promise next Sunday's blog post will be better than this okay! due to examinations haven been active on the blog. but after i will be back alright my sweethearts <3
just shortened updatesss~
my brother had his first book out from the Army and i think he is coping quite well inside there. just yesterday SongYi came over and we actually had a chat and talked quite alot. it actually opened my mind towards her. not bad not bad!
PICTURES OF MY BOTAK BROTHER :







BREAKING NEWS. hahahah. Sherrie finally had her other half ^~^ she is happy with him i guess. honeymoon period... i missed you, but its better now. Alexi and I are working hard to get the best of ourselves too. YOU GUYS WANNA KNOW WHO HE IS??? [ sherrie's bf] hmm. for me to know, for you to find out, but a clue! jjang!! so sweet <3


SO, me and sherrie went shopping!!!!!!! crazy moments. love them. wish i have more money and time for that after examinations !!!!!!





Latest obsession : Lee Min Ho and my baby VIXX. <3
i mean, how can you not love them???????? hahaha, adorable, handsome, humor, visual, perfection. <3 AHAHAHAH fangirlling like alwayssss !!
Proud to be a STARLIGHT flying through VIXX's milky way.VIXX during Jelly Christmas Project,
LEE MIN HO OMGOMGOMG
Photossss???? yeah~

No comments:

Post a Comment