Sunday, 29 December 2013

13 questions TAG ( part 1 )


Yeap guys, I am doing this. It is suppose to be a tag but I am just going to answers these questions because I thought it would be a little more fun for me~ so here I go~

1. What do you order at Starbucks?

Honestly, I do not really fancy coffee but if I was at Starbucks I would most likely order Caramel Frap for cold choice or a Vanilla Latte for a hot choice

2. What is one thing in your closet you can't live without?

I mean like, be serious. HOW CAN A GIRL ONLY OWN 1 CLOTHING CHOICE. But if I was to answer this question, I would say sweaters. Those thin sweaters. If it is hot, you can fold up the sleeves if its cooler, you can roll it down. In Singapore, they are always blasting that AC so, got to find a way for both.

3. What is one thing most people do not know about you?

I am quite a loud person so, this is really hard to answer..... mmmmm... maybe I am a hardcore gamer?  I seriously game a lot, I play D2, I play final fantasy, xbox, wii, arcade, shooting games. I guess a lot of people did not know that. Whenever I say I do play, they give me that " you are joking " face. BUT despite all of that, I dislike to play with school mates or anything, I don't even play with my boyfriend.

4. What is one thing you want to do before you die?

It would be shop off all my assets and left $0 in the bank.


I am so scary

5.  What is one food I cannot live without?

It will be fruits, more specific, it will be banana. But if fruit doesn't count, it will be Italian food.

6. What is one quote you live your life by?

I don't really have one.. I just do whatever I feel like doing. wait, does that count?

7. What is the number 1 song in my phone?

Proud by DB5K. It has this really deep meaning  for the fans and I am, I truly was a fan back then, their seperation was the worse decision the company can make. It hurts a lot of fans and make us feel like crap.

DONE. didn't want to answer the rest of the questions... maybe part 2 ?

okay! the next day, I promise I will blog another post, hope you guys find it interesting ^^


Goodluck x

my twitter is : @_NSNceline
my instagram is :@nsnceline

if you want~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment