Sunday, 22 December 2013

EXHAUSTED

HEY. MY CHUBBY AND CUTE READERS <3


I am finally back home, so exhausted  and grouchy. Like a kitten that can't reach the knitting strings.

But I still decided I should make a blog, because of school reopening. I want to share my feelings and thoughts about next year and just some commonly asked questions okay!

For me, every year just gets better and better. So, of course, I would think that 2014 is going to be a very good year as well.

Being positive about something actually tricks the mind that it is really a good thing, like how if you think that you are not hungry and you are going to be not....... JUST KIDDING.

I mean like, if I am hungry, I am. But, if faking a smile, it will make your mind think that you are actually happy and you will get happy eventually so, just keep on smiling.

Staying positive can be quite a task, I mean like even for a cray cray person like me. I AM HUMAN OK, all humans and animals have feelings and we all need something to release all of those inside of us.

Negativity, is like one of the biggest problems. When you face negativity in the wrong way, confidence, happiness or even basic humanity can be taken away.

Many people think that they are useless because they failed once, or twice. Why not the third time? Where is the 50th time?

Keep that in mind, there is not only one way out. If this method is wrong, try another. Don't stop trying.

There are actually people e-mailing me, I am thankful and yet surprised. You guys actually ask me how I do my face and hair or anything like this. And, actually, I don't do anything to it... or maybe skin care routine?


Back to 2014, I have many wishes and resolution and I am going to list 5, for every blog I make, until the end of 2013.

1. Peace in the house

2. Happiness will revolve around the people I am with and not

3. Hope next year will be a crazy and busy year

4. Eat healthy

5. Spread love

In case you wonder, I like busy years. Like this year, it was really busy and time flies really fast because we are all having fun, making memories for one another.

I really wonder If I really did play a part in anyone's life.

I cannot stop eating junk food. Honestly, I tried so hard. But I gave up in the end because I LOVE FOOD. I LOVE PIZZA. I LOVE SUSHI. ok, I will be listing the whole world's food. And it might take like 10000 paragraphs...

I went shopping, of course. I will never ever stop shopping. I don't think I will stop anytime soon, so if you are going to try and stop me from buying. I think I would ask you to save your saliva and just go back to sleep. Because life is meaningless without spending money.

If you are my best friend, girl, you are a shopaholic too. Don't try and deny because it's not fun being unhealthy alone.

And I got a ootd to share! look down!

It was the first time I tried this kind of style, but it worked out pretty good and I kind of liked it a lot, except for the part where the pants is so loose, until it falling down if I did not use the belt.

I got the top from Bangkok, Pants from H&M, my bag is CR bag, necklace from new look, belt came with a dress I bought at jurong point and I just wore some creepers.

That is why I said, I am totally that girl who tries out like 3-4 fashion risks at a time. Because I think that going to town is like the best chance to try out new combinations and styles.

Next, today we went to Bugis, or China town to huan shen. Some Buddhist stuff and we ate Japanese food. pretty good~



GUESS WHAT.................. ITS THE VIXX VOODOO ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot express my happiness and literally explore the whole album!!!!! SO HOT.

And sad thing is, I still could not get over DS5K, although they have disbanded for like 5 years. Whenever I look at their concert at 2008, just make me cry like a mad woman. They are the first kpop band I was introduced and I loved them so much. I still do. I prefer them all 5, and not separated into 2 different groups.

( when this 2 song play... I cried the worse so do check them out if you want to. )



I love all of you, I am sorry for this abrupt ending, but I have no idea how to end this, so good bye guys.

Good luck

you can follow my twitter at : @_NSNceline
or my instagram at : @nsnceline

if you want to  

No comments:

Post a Comment