Tuesday, 24 December 2013

some future thoughts

Actually, I do think about my future.

How it would be like, how am I going to be.

I don't know how my life is going to be.

People say I am going to be someone but I have honestly no idea about it.
I don't want to be someone that is very big, I just want to lead an ordinary life and just be happy and grateful about the little things I have in life.

I used to think I want to be a lawyer, a doctor, an actress. But who doesn't want to be too? All the other kids also have similar dreams and I do not think that everyone can achieve what they want, whenever.

It is actually hard to be who you really want to be with all those expectations out there nowadays. Oh, you do not have a car, you must be a fag. Oh, you do not own a house, how can you get a girl/boy. Oh, you are not rich, you are just another slip stone.

Everyone want to have a position in where others can see what they got. Because it is just human to have thoughts like this. I mean like, who does not want to be featured in the big screen?

Everyone only knows how nice and glamorous it looked when you see it. What about the people that works really hard behind the screen? They deserve recognition as well. Without them, those people won't even be there.
Everyone plays a part to make this world work.

People change, people are selfish towards themselves. In other words, humans are just self- centred animals that has no shame and no fear to get what they really desire. We are all working towards a goal to make ourselves happy.

A new car, a house, a new smart phone or whatever. It is just a thing we have in our live to make us "happy" for a moment.

This world is really fast-paced. If you do not catch up with the person in front of you. You are going to lose-out. In this world, everyone is constantly living in the war where everyone is guard up with special armors and shiny swords and maybe katana ?

10 years from now, all I can see for myself is just, studying, partying all those lame stuffs.

I don't have much dream. or maybe a free-lance makeup artist?
I am pretty into cosmetics like if I do have free time, I will definitely do some research on it. Cosmetics are like chemistry that requires a lot of time and effort. I guess, that is my dream for now? It might or might not change along the years but I do not really know.

for my 5 wishes and hopes for 2014

1. exercise like a mad person

2. no more losing people

3. regardless of anything, I still get my allowance hehe

4. save money

5. shop shop shop shop~

goodluck x

my twitter : @_NSNceline
my instagram : @nsnceline

follow me if you would like  

No comments:

Post a Comment