Monday, 27 January 2014

❤ DIY bracelet ❤


So, Valentine's Day is coming?

Girls, you want to have more accessories to kind of dress up for the guy you like?

Boys, you want to buy a gift but no budget? Why not make it about yourself? :D

Or, you can just make them for yourself.. you know, Forever Alone day, I know.

This is a DIY bracelet that you can actually make yourself, you can make a hundred of them.

You can make it for your girlfriends for the girls. I would say, this is pretty unisex. Isn't it?


I think guys can pull it off super cutely or super swag.

I JUST REALISED THIS NOT LONG AGO SO I AM SUPER EXCITED TO SHARE WITH YOU GUYS. im late, maybe?

So, here is the DIY!

Materials you need,

1. 20-40 elastic hair ties



2. Charms ( optional )

3. Scissors

So, firstly, you can divide all you hair ties into groups of colours. Or you like a colourful one than its fine. Just play around with the colours, I believe it will still come out as beautiful.




Secondly, you have to take one elastic hair tie, and take another and go over it.








It doesnt make any sense, so you have to look at the picture carefully. I hope you can see the picture properly....

Next, just continue to do the same thing, you can mix the colours. And, you can add the charms when you hook the other elastic band.



Lastly, take the starting, and cut the elastic band into 2 and just tie a crazy knot.


DONE. It is so simple and pretty. I wore it out once and it is pretty awesome.






I will have a Valentine's Day post up soon. Like love, your man? friend-zone?  mmhmmmm.

girls, gotta read that.

This is just a really quick blog. Hope you guys like it!




Show me if you ever made this, I mean like no one will do this. But incase there is someone who will. SHOW ME!! via instagram or twitter!

Good Luck x

Twitter : @_NSNceline
Instagram: @nsnceline


No comments:

Post a Comment