Wednesday, 5 February 2014

ad- CANDY HOUSE


Have you ever wonder how you can get big dolly eyes?

tsubasa <3


Have you ever wonder why K-POP star's eyes always look so puffy and alert?


Have you ever thought that you can change the colour of your iris?


Well, I got the solution for all of these questions in just 1 cute bottle.


CIRCLE LENES.

Let me give you a brief introduction of what is circle lenses although I would have guessed that most of you know what it is!

It is a cosmetic contact lenses that makes the iris appear larger. It has become a trend in many Asian countries.


Now lets get to the main topic. Many people ask me where do I get my circle lenses, doesn't it hurt wearing, will it hurt you and loads of questions!

So let me reveal the answer! I got my lenses from @candyxeyes on instagram! I am so gald that they sent me their Candylicious lens.
This is the second time I got my lenses from her! 

IT IS :

ü FAST DELIVERY
ü EFFICENT
ü 102% RELIABLE
ü FRIENDLY LIKE HELL
ü SCAM-FREE

CANDY HOUSE sells Candylicious Barbie Eye, Ifairy lens and Kimchi Lenses. I got 3 pairs.



IN SKY





CANDY HOUSE was established on 4 June 2011, like you can see, it is the 3rd year they are selling~

Let me show you some pictures of me.. being excited as I receive my mail through AM mail








CAN YOU SEE HOW CUTE IS THAT HELLO KITTY ZIPLOCK BAG? She is so thoughtful

As you can see, the lenses are WELL-BUBBLE WRAPPED, although it was mailed by AM mail. So, do not worry, your lenses will be safe and sound.




The casings they provide is very swag... I do not know what word I can use to explain but it is like crystal at the bottom!




NOW, if you have instagram account. Follow them at @candyxeyes now and join their current candylicious spree #6!




*SPECIAL NOTE* THEY HAVE INSTOCKS RIGHT NOW, IF YOU NEED YOUR LENSES URGENTLY, HERE IS YOUR CHANCE!

STELLA 3-TONE : 






CANDY CRYSTAL VIOLET :







http://candyliciouslyeyes.weebly.com/

follow their instagram at @candyxeyes  

PS : their banner is at the side bar so check that out too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment