Monday, 24 February 2014

Girl Power Tag

I know, this tag sounds legit, but it sounds quite cool to me aint? HAHA~



So there is only 6 questions but I will answer them in depth, hopefully.

(( btw guys, I am half way down my chinese composition and got bored and super not inspired to do anything )) Let us all blame that examinations are just over and our brain just does not wish to stimulate again for awhile from now. I think that is the case.

But nevertheless, lets get to this interesting tag~

What does Girl Power mean to you?


Girl Power means strength, confidence, and the ability to accept flaws. Firstly strength, comeon guys, when you see the word " power " I think of strength and great amount of force. I mean like that is what usually people will think of and I am just one of them, strength doesn't necessarily be you can carry a 50kg bag of rice or anything physically. It can mean a strong heart, where you do not break down easily and you are very determined. It can be a strong influential mindset, where you influence people into thinking in the same way as you do, but obviously you have to do it the right way and not be giving people bad intentions.


Secondly, confidence. I know I have repeated this for the 10th time in this blog that " Confidence is sexy". When you decide to ignore the flaws you have, and just know how much you exactly worth. You don't wear a piece of clothing or shoe. You SWOSH in them. You get head turning, You get good attention, You get compliments. But remember to be humble. I am really bad at being humble, I usually just take whatever is given to me, good or bad. Confidence bring your standard to the next level. You get classy, you get to be what you want to be, what you want to explore and what you want to actually achieve in the later part of life.




Thirdly, ability to accept flaws. Not only your own flaws, the people around you. Your family, Your loved ones, Your friends. They all have flaws. Just a fact on how you want to accept them and make them into something lovable and acceptable. If you are able to confront the flaws you have, maybe it's the nasty mouth you have that always say things you don't mean. Maybe it's the way you act differently from certain people, that does not mean you are different. Maybe you are wary about your looks, maybe here maybe there. Those little things affect your brain into thinking how good you are. Accept your flaws, know you are not perfect, and you can stroll up to the second one and read it again. Being confident.




What is the best advice you can give to girls who want to be powerful?

Stay classy. If you want to be powerful, you got to have class. If a person say nasty stuff about you, it does not mean you have to clear things up with every single soul in the planet and make it " clear ". Because  sometimes "clearing" things up make it worse. You don't have to say nasty stuff about that person. I used to to that, I changed from this moment on. Although yes, you don't have to clear things up with everybody but you have to go to that person and tell her/him to stop. You know what they are doing. Next, If you want to be powerful, you got to stay true to yourself. STOP LYING TO YOURSELF, embrace what you have and forget those you don't. Maybe some things are not meant to be yours. Do not bring yourself down to fight with that b*tch no matter how much you hate her and want to punch and kill her inside. 1, its gonna ruin your pretty face. 2, you get into trouble. Not worth it just to "settle" something.



If you could have any super power, what would it be and how would you use it?

If I could have a super power.. I have never thought of this question before. Let me think.
*
*
*
*
*
I guess it will be the ability to change negative mindsets to positive.
There are many people out there who suffers with negativity and depression and they have many problems trying to get out of their dark life. So, I wish I could shine a bright light down into their lives and give them hope to continue living on. Yeah, I wish I had the ability to give other people hope when they are at their deepest and darkest part of their live, because you will never know who is struggling.


Show us your best girl power (picture) pose.



WHY NOT. ^^

Why is it important to have power girls as role models?

comeon guys, Look at those models, I mean like crazy obsession over them is not good but nevertheless, having a goal or a inspiration will set you to the correct path to maybe a healthy lifestyle or a good diet or maybe just a contented life? Many girls suffers from diseases because of being overly obsessed with being thin and " perfect" . In this society nowadays, The defination of being pretty and perfect is kind of... wait, IT IS corrupted. What makes everyone thinks being thin will make you look prettier, maybe losing some pounds will, but CURVES, and abs are much more attractive than seeing just bones and skin. We need to find the correct role model to lead us. This are my inspiration!

heyclarie

Jenn Im

thatsheart


What beauty product make you feel powerful?


Red Lipstick or Dark Lipstick definitely! I do not usually wear them out but, don't they look brave?






twitter : @_NSNceline
instragram: @nsnceline



follow me if you want~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment