Sunday, 2 February 2014

TMI tag


Hi guys, so I am going to do the TMI tag. It means " too much infomation". So there are 45 questions. or about there. SO! Lets start!

1. What are you wearing?
I am wearing a fluffy sweater from forever 21 now

2.Ever been in love?
Yeap

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
all breakups are pretty terrible in their own way so, yes?

4. How tall are you?
161cm and shrinking

5. How much do you weigh?
43kg, I went to weigh to check and did this ok guys .

6. Any tattoos?
no, although I have thoughts about getting it in the future but I do not think my family will actualy agree so forget it

7. Any piercings?
Yes 2 mainstream ear holes

8. OTP?
Yoona and Seunggi. forever love

9.Favourite show?
For now at least its, The Wang's family, its a korean drama, it is nice, you should go watch it now.

10. Favourite bands?
VIXX and VIXX and VIXX and VIXX

*PROUD STARLIGHT*

11. Something you miss?
I miss dancing. honestly

12. Favourite song?
Secret Night by VIXX for korean song

Counting stars by one republic for english


13. How old are you?
15. 

14. Zodiac sign?
For chinese, I am a rabbit year.
For horoscope, I am a Leo <3
And I find it true though, I quite believe in horoscope. So if I asked for your horoscope. You will probably know I am interested in you.

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Detailed

16. Favourite Quote?
" Thats the best revenge of all : happiness, nothing drives people crazier than seeing someone have a good fucking life." -Jenn Im

17. Favourite actor?
Woobin and Leeseunggi and Han Chae Young (korean barbie doll) 




18. Favourite color?
Pink and Red.

19.Loud music or soft?
Loud. confirm plus chop.

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
I go to the fridge and eat icecream. eat alot of icecream/

21. How long does it take you to shower?
20-30mins

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
25mins

23 . Ever been in a physical fight?
Yes...... embarassed

24. Turn on?
BROAD SHOULDERS <3

25. Turn off?
Smokers

26. The reason I started blogging?
I was bored. During the holidays.

27. Fears?
Cockroaches. I have trybophobia ....

28. Last thing that made you cry?
Shibusen Familia. Made me laugh until I cried.

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
Just now. to my mom.

30. Meaning behind your blogger Name?
Er, my name????? cut into half because I thought it was cool.

31. Last book you read?
The midas Box

32. The book you're currently reading?
the tipping point

33. Last show you watched?
ONE PIECE. if you do not know.  I do watch animes....

34. Last person you talked to?
SIS 

35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Friends mmhmm.

36. Last place you were?
In my house...

37. Do you have a crush?
NO.

38. Last time you kissed someone?
I kissed my cousin ytd baby cousin

39. Favourite flavour of sweet?
Mintssssss

40. What instruments do you play?
Zhongruan, its a chinese instrument. Guitar n violin.

41. Favourite piece of jewellery?
Pebbles or marble necklaces. Or those with really cool shapes.

42. Last sport you played?
Crutchessss 

43. Last song you sang?
VOODOO by VIXX 

44. Favourite chat up line?
Hey beautiful.

45, Have you ever used it?
YEAPPP. to my girlfriend hehe !

Done. hope you guys know that little much more about me. HEHEH. Likewise, I will soon upload galentine gift guide and favourites <3

Good luck x

twitter : @_NSNceline
instagram: @nsnceline
follow me for daily doses of happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment