Wednesday, 16 April 2014

left.



Don't you hate it when people leave, without a reason.


All those memories, they decided to leave to me when they left.


All those moments that we laughed together.


We used to talk till midnight, what happened?


We used to text alot, what happened?


We used to be really close, what happened?


Maybe I am not what I used to be. Maybe I really did change. Maybe I am just growing to be self-centered. Can you just give me a reason before you leave me hangin'.


Many friendship turns out like this, don't you think so?


Remember the times where we are on the phone for hours and hours. Just tell me how to forget those memories. It's painful memories now. Because I am just reminded about how we had fun together, how we smiled together, how we share those secrets, how I cried so badly, when you said you didn't want to be friends anymore.


I cannot blame this for happening because I truly didn't expect, maybe I was least important in their eyes. Maybe I was just a 2nd choice or 3rd or 4th or 5th. So much for saying we are going to have a lasting friendship. Maybe I was just mundane. Who knows I would be contradicting enough to actually talk about myself.


I did, I did give up on friendships before. But, I am pretty much glad I did. Let the insults begin.


A simple hi, starts a friendship. And this friendship, might not even have a proper goodbye. Or maybe it will crash and break you inside because, they are not what you thought they were. They can be the most kind, most caring, most respectable, most close to your heart. But who knows what is going to happen the next moment.


Although losing people is a common thing nowadays, I still can't really seem to get the hang of it. I still hurts sometimes when I decide to look back into the days where we are still together smiling and making a fool out of yourself.


Ask me if "unfriending" someone feels good. Oh thats a great question. "Unfriending" someone who mess with your life, trying to make you feel small, trying to drag you into drama, trying to make you feel like you are worth of nothing, gossips, backstab, bitches, lies about you. It feels great. UH UH UH, girl, I am hereby talking about you. You know who, I know who. I don't need people like this in my life.


OMG, later I got karma.


Sorry for me being very defensive over people I am close with now. If you happen to be one of them. I am sorry, because I only want to protect you. From the bottom of my heart.


I think maybe that somehow, people don't know how to appreciate each other until they are really gone. Its a fact, even I, fell for it.


Just, I am not a normal person you can really truly be close to me, you cannot tell me what to do because I am an alien. Okay, maybe I am just different inside. I can talk to you causally like a person but inside, I think differently, just that I rarely even say it because, this world ain't for that thinking okay. Just, I should like maybe shut the fuck off and shut down what my heart has to say because people is not going to accept, that me I have inside.


Nobody actually really knows.


Fact about me: I am not what you see.


ig: @nsnceline

No comments:

Post a Comment