Saturday, 12 April 2014

those clothes


I AM GOING TO SHARE WHAT HAPPEN TODAY WITH YOU ALL.




Today I went to Dior Prestige event and I was honestly so freaking honored to be invited.




Just I have some pictures taken. Macarons were made and given to us.






And after that I went to H&M and decided to show you guys what I bought!







firstly it would be this mon petit cheri crop top. It was on the 7.90 rack so I was like, if you see H&M for $10 and below you just take it right.... I think the sleeves are alittle weird make it sporty type of feeling but I am currently fine with it, maybe in the future I would cut away the sleeves? 





INVADED 

******


BUT LETS CONTINUE




 secondly its this tres cool crop top, I mean like I won't have enough crop tops in my life so, I am so sorry I know crops are the last year's trend and this year is starting with something new. But I am just really late into liking something.







THIRD ITS THIS PALM SPRINGS top. I just thought it was legit.






THIRD ITS THIS PALM SPRINGS top. I just thought it was legit.

AGAIN. late trend but, idontgiveafuck.

AND LASTLY :



taste like heavennnnnn

thanks for reading this entire thing. Blog soon. Iloveya'll



ig username is @nsnceline!

No comments:

Post a Comment