Sunday, 13 April 2014

youtube video?

JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS ULZZANG LOOK. WITH YOU ALL.



Do I look like I have a lot of makeup on???

WRONG. Actually I never really put anything, this really has been my " GO-TO" look because its only takes 10minutes for me to do my whole face. If really want to count the whole routine into the consideration then maybe it would take 20mins.




BUT for girls is consider quite fast if really want to do a whole bombed face look alright.


and honestly this whole thing doesn't even like clog up my pores as much as those I tried to follow on youtube videos and its less oily and disgusting.




Should I film a tutorial for this........ on youtube maybe?

What do ya'll think?


Tweet me or DM me at instagram/ twitter : @_NSNceline(Twitter) @nsnceline (instagram)

Good luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment