Saturday, 3 May 2014

Dark Intervention


There is no monthly favourites this month because I have just been cropped up with school and just studying and studying, especially now because my exams are darn near, most likely when you see this it would be 1day to my exam or maybe during my exam already. So I am so sorry about that but I do have something I am crazy in love with in the past month and now still.

The tougher look. I know it was just not long ago since I felt really girly but I now I am just so rock on the bad girl kind of look.



I am going to teach you how to be one. If you are a guy and you are seeing this, I am so sorry but this honestly will have nothing to do with you but hey I don't chase my readers away. So I am just going to say that, READ IT IF YOU WANT. (( may find out secrets about girls yknow))

If you have seen my instagram you would have known that I have been in love with Dark Lipsticks, I think it really shows another side of you. I have this really chubby face with people can't take seriously. I do not understand why but I do think it I feel powerful when I have this on.

Next is motor jackets, or leather jackets. They immediately toughen up any look. There is just something about the jacket that makes me feel really OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Yeah, that amazing and nice feeling. I love how it makes me feel like I can beat someone else in just one single blow...

I really like how the bad girl look feels like, I do have intentions in continue to wear this type of style. Maybe a black laced bralet with a high waisted jeans and a jean jacket? I do have a lot of fashion inspiration recently, I actually drew out some. That I think that it is not up to standard so I am not going to reveal it right now, but soon alright guys.




GUYS...... I just flimed my makeup inspire aka shit.... I have second thoughts of putting it up on the net because honestly...... I think the quality sucked like holy hell. Let me edit the video and slowly think if I want to do it or not... Okay.

FAV SONG OF THE MONTH:


So thats all for this month's "favourite".

Thanks for reading~




ig: @nsnceline

No comments:

Post a Comment