Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Kissable or nay.

WARNING, some pictures may be graphic..........



Do you have that day where your lipstick just seriously feel so disgusting and so rocky.

I have, my lips actually crack really easily and I feel really sorry for my lips.

It's not that I do not drink water or stay hydrated because I drink a lot of water, you won't know it.

But now! I am so glad I found a solution for this problem now I am going to share with you!

Good things are meant to be shared.

As you can see, my lips are cracking like some volcanoes eruptions.



So firstly, take your vaseline, and put it all over your lips. Be really generous with it so your lips will be more moisturized. If you do not have it, you may use honey as well.




Next, take some sugar, I would recommend using bigger ones. I have this packed sugar and so I pour it to the small bowl.




Then stick it up on your lips and set it for 5-7 minutes.





After that, go to your basin and start massaging your lips in circular motions. Some sugar may fall off so remember to clear it off later on.


And just wash the rest with warm water and.....



YOU ARE DONE. You have your clean and smooth canvas for your lipstick.





Now you know the secret to soft and kissable lips. What are you waiting for?


ig: @nsnceline

No comments:

Post a Comment