Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Ops youtube



This post came in late. Well, yes I posted the video on youtube, I am so sorry for the disgusting quality and shitty editing, although the song is really nice. I will try my best again if I ever  have the guts to do so.



Products used :
Mac : colour stay translucent powder
Dior : brow styler in universal brown
Eyeliner : DollyWink
Red eyelinder : Elizabeth Arden
Lipsticks : Dior, winter collection Royale
Guerlain: rouge automatique 661
Lip gloss: gift from my boyfriend
blush: Benefit Coralista
Urban Decay Naked 3
Brushes : urban decay and bubbi brushes

Nevertheless, leave me a comment of what you think can be improved or what I have did wrongly or right. Subscribe and LOVE YOU.

I swear I am super embarassed looking at myself too....

Click into the video to make sure you give the video a thumbs up too!



ig: @nsnceline

No comments:

Post a Comment