Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Misty Grave

" The slit of the gore,

the return of the torn.

The forgotten darkness,

spears and swords.

Fasten the western fold,

the return of the peace.

Foul and worries,

shall be in mist.

How long will it go on?

You ask.

*

Till the fallen of the graves,

shall be the, at last.

-nsnceline "



Being in the state of depression often gets us nowhere. We feel lost, feel. You were always on the correct path, so do not doubt it.

Being in the state of depression, means we are in the darkness. We are blinded by the pitch black, but trust me, you are not afraid of that pit of hell, you're just afraid of what might be in there.


Have a donut and chill.

Get that, you do not need everybody in your life. To me, I don't need anyone in my life. Having friends is definitely important, but you can't say you will die without them. Be independent.  

Remember, you have your own hands, legs, mouth, brain, eyes. Do not let what others assume what you are. You are such a unique piece yourself, fuck yourself to think you want to change honestly.

Remember I will always be there for you. When you learn.

I love you.



ig: @nsnceline

No comments:

Post a Comment