Sunday, 10 August 2014

Alive Museum ♥

This is a sponsored post.



KOREA's first and original 3D entertainment attraction.

Alive Museum opens in Singapore!

stun guys.




So let me share my ootd to the Alive Museum.



Top : Bangkok
Bottom: H&M
Shoes: wholesale7

The outfit gives a really comfortable yet put together look. Actually wanted to chuck on my lazy blazer but I just took it off since I thought it was fancy enough. The top is like navy and bottom acid washed. Always love navy blue a lot. Since it is not as dark as black, but it still give off a pretty nice vibe and dark element. I put on a matt red lip to add a flash of colour.




So, back to Alive Museum. Alive Museum is a quirky new attraction in Suntec City Mall that promises to be a fun and unique treat no matter if you are with family, local and tourist or even dates. Not only you can touch and feel the exhibits at alive museum, you can also hop into the frame and become part of the art masterpieces that play optical illusions.



Trick or Treat? you get both at Alive Museum.








Just a little background knowledge. Alive Museum is the original 3D visual illusion museum from South Korea. It has the world largest chain of such entertainment concept. They have 8 branches in South Korea, 3 in China and on each in Thailand, Vietnam and Turkey. Alive Museum also appeared in a popular 2011 drama Heartstrings.




You must be thinking, how do they make the art piece feel like they are really alive? Well, they special 3D painting techniques mechanical and digital technologies to create the most fun and engaging illusionary museum.


Don a pair of giant angel wings ; secure yourself in superman's arms. Thrilling right?


There are many different types of art. There are Trick Art, Digital Art, Object Art, Experimental Art. And inside, there is FREE WIFI for you to share your happiness on instagram, twitter whatever IMMEIDATELY.


There are over 80 masterpieces and 9 are locally design... mmmm, proud of Singapore design. And, about 30 percent of art pieces will be changed every 12-18months so there will definitely be new experiences when you come for repeated visits!





I had a new experience about seeing art pieces. I am a person who honestly enjoy art quite a bit. It was a new try and I was glad I went. Because I was debating if I should go, but I guess the decision was made clear. I bonded well with my parents, well, I suggest you go with someone whom you do not mind being unglam with since you are going to do much weird things inside. hehe, had a wonderful Sunday.








QUICK FACTS :

Location: Suntec City Mall #03-372 (between tower 3 and 4).

Ticket prices: $25 (adults), $20(children 3-12yrs)

Promotion: Like Alive Museum on Facebook and get a free meal at Burger King Suntec with purchase of full-priced ticket.

Operating hours: 10am-10pm daily (Last admission at 9pm)



DISCLAIMER: all pictures are taken with my own facilities and all general pictures are just solely what I experienced.









ig: @nsnceline

No comments:

Post a Comment