Wednesday, 22 October 2014

blogger was being a bitch

So hey guys, blogger was being a bad ass and making a fuss and I could not log in to the main page at all that explain why I didn't blog for this god damn long. I apologise but still, FUU YOU BLOGGER. It messed up my blogging schedule and I missed out many things that I could blog about in time.


Still I hope you guys will understand about all the late post but I will be blogging actively for the next few days just to catch up and I hope you guys will be patient with me.


Let's start with the day I went out with my girl friends.


Purplic

 

Dress: Factorie

Shoes: Wholesale7

Lipstick: Revlon, Mauvy Night

 

It is a thing for me now to just wear a dress and just go wherever since it is so easy to just put on and make me feel like I placed alot of effort into the outfit, but secretly it only took 3 seconds for me to decide. I wore heels, because A GIRLRFIEND OUTING WILL  NOT BE COMPLETE WITHOUT THOSE BABY.


Although my feet hurt like asdfghjkl but hell it was worth it.
 

 

*

 

The whole day we were just walking around, laughing and eating. I guess I haven't had those type of fun in awhile ever since I lost a friend that used to shop and play around like this. Well, I do miss those moments but I am not going to stay in the past so I am moving on.


This girls make me feel like I am actually worth of something because of them I felt like I existed again. It has been long since I found another comfort zone where I could just really be myself and have a little more space in bound of the others.


I know everything has an end, no matter whether if its friendship or relationship or any connection between people. Honestly, I do not know if these girls will be there for me till the end of the world but I am sure I felt infinite when I spend my time with them.
 

I hold each and every friendship I have very very very close to my heart. I would never wish disaster upon anybody because I do not wish any sort of relation to go bazaar because of me. That is just disgusting and evil.


I believe everyone deserves a true friend, no matter how evil you are. In the end, we are still humans and we have feelings. Who knows what you are going through in a point in life? No one will understand except for yourself.


I am learning to be thankful in every way, learning to see things in a more lively manner. I am quite sick of seeing people being upset all the time, so well I am going to try my best to make you all readers into happy little positive souls.
 
 


I love you guys!


@nsnceline

No comments:

Post a Comment