Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Painter Cel ❤

I never really show my paintings. I used to love drawing, painting, just anything to do with art. Music, Drama, Acting, Tattoos. I appreciate all sort of arts, just because.. I have no reason but I just enjoy to emerge myself into the worlds with no boundaries.







Apparently, I had early dismissal, and I just couldn't study at all. I saw my paints lying around, I just picked them up and decided to do a drawing. And it went on and on and on for 3 hours.
I only like to paint or draw abstract, because I think everybody sees the difference out of it and I really like how there is no fixed idea on how an artwork should look like. Of course, my paintings have meanings, but those meaning are up to you to figure it out but I am gonna write down what I was feeling, and what does the painting means to me anyways.


This is the first painting drew, I call it the Hectic Works.


When I started this drawing, I had NO IDEA what it would turn out to be. It all just started with a few strokes of paint, and yeah, for this I used my fingers to do it. Like literally dip my fingers into the paint, it feels pretty good. Well, this painting started out with a mustard colour paint, I choose that to represent a dirty heart or rather a un-calmed heart. It feels like something exploded, and just nothing will ever bring it back. The brown colour represents the release, like the outburst of agony or happiness, a sense relief. The blue colour represents all the disheartened emotions, being the last to be released. After all being said, it looks abit like a fire work. So, I think that this painting brings out the happiness within the darker days and if you put all those bad things together, it will turn out to be fine/beautiful. The back ground is just small droplets of paint all around, it just reminds you of the stars, where it will give you hope in some point of disappointment.


The second drawing I call it the Passing of Embroideries.





For this, I already had an idea about how I want to be, but the ending is still a different surprise for me. I used a brush for this, and water of course to mix the colours and lighten. This drawing was very inspiring for me. It is a gradient piece of art where it goes from the lightest to the darkest, to me it represents life. We started out white, innocent and pure. As time goes past, memories are stained, good and bad and we learn to become something. It is the darkest in the middle, where we have the most amazing things that can happen, when you are an adult, you get married you get kids you get all the wonderful things in life you get busy and its the time where dreams might come true that is why I put it the darkest colour in the middle. It gets lighter and eventually we become white again, where we go back to where we belong, where we started. I used orange to represent kinda like fire, because red no more.

The last one I did today, Family Tree.





That is easy, it has 5 lines and each one line represents one family member I have. I live in a family of 5, my dad my mom my sister and brother and me. I use green, because it means down the earth and just the roots represents family bond. It makes me feel alot for family bonding and it screams nature. Just a very simple meaning of Family Love. That is it, but I took the longest to do this one because I got stucked halfway.

That is it, my paintings.. Tell me what you think of when you see the painting and tell me! I appreciate all the comments. Not the best paintings.. I am not a professional ya.
GoodLuck~

Instagram: @nsnceline


No comments:

Post a Comment