Sunday, 18 January 2015

National Museum

So I went to the National Museum to get some inspiration from the exhibitions. Many pictures were taken so let’s just see them. Will upload the video on “THE DAY I PRETENDED TO BE A TOURIST”. I actually vlogged it, it was hilarious. 

PS: DO NOT STEAL MY PICTURES, AT LEAST CREDIT IT BACK TO MY BLOG, ASSHOLES. '





















One of my own favourite shot. This picture feels lonely at first look, but it is bright outside just like there is a hope of light in a room filled with darkness and agony. 












This is where I was really stunned by the images of life. I think it is a blessing to be able to actually capture moments in our lives that are important, I took home a few of his photography to keep me inspired. It makes me want to do this at my own house. 




























This part shows the Japanese Occupation. It was dark and eerie somewhat. There are boards like this shining through the dark with a mirror reflecting, it was very very breathtaking. 












instagram/snapchat : @nsnceline
facebook: Celine Ng
twitter: @_NSNceline

No comments:

Post a Comment