Wednesday, 11 March 2015

heavy metal songs?

So I am currently at my dad's friends house. Which I am probably doing nothing in life so I have the time to tell you guys about the happenings in my life. Well, nothing really happened because its the 'very mundane' part of my life where its just constantly studies, homework, work, more homwork, more schooling. 

The thing that still didnt change much is Anime. I guess I still watch them on and off, when im lacking the inspiration or energy to do stuff. Anime, some of you guys ask me, isn't it cartoon? Hell no. Just take some time and start watching one that is very brutal and you will understand the geez behind anime craz. They show us things that it almost unable to in movies. 

Saying about animes, I am hooked to their OST. Like no joke, heavy metal? Rock? They help me concentrate with my studying amazingly. I have no idea why but its quite amazing how all those screaming does to my brain. It made me calm when I feel anxious. 

I found the reasons behind all those hysterical headaches. Migraine. Indeed, it was inherited. It hurts along the day when I do not even understand why but I guess I do now. Lets just hope it doesnt get worse and I could concentrate to do what I am supposed to. 

Here are some songs I have been going crazy for (very sick beats): 



Until then.

Instagram: @nsnceline

No comments:

Post a Comment