Sunday, 3 May 2015

#9 Girlfriend Rules

Here you have it, the time where Celine lose her girly side. But heck yeah, I am going to tell you girls what you should and shouldn’t do.

#1: Play with his hair


Just as much as you like him to play with your hair, he likes it too believe me. Of course not after he style his hair for an hour and you decide to make his hair messy, well that’s another thing. But when it is just you both, chilling and watching movies. Just play with his hair, I am pretty sure he will love it to death. The feeling of fingers caressing through the hairlines.

#2: Cook for him


They say, a way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. Well, it is true. Food in general will do actually, but cooking is always another way to express sincerity better. When you actually make someone food, with time and effort placed in. But, if you really suck at cooking forget it. Just buy some food over and let me just tell you he will still be as thankful.

#3: Be sensitive to what you say


He may have muscles and lots of mass. We often forget the fact that they are humans as well, humans have feelings, words that hurt you hurts him as much or even more. He is a guy, yes a male but he isn’t a robot so please, watch what you say how you act, he may not seem to have noticed but we are all born sensitive to nasty things.

#4: Let him go out with his boys


Don’t lock up and say no to every outing he wants. You get your time with your girls so why not the same for him? It is literally like asking for the obvious right. He is not an animal.

#5: He is not an ATM machine


This is what I have been noticing a lot, girls are becoming more and more materialistic, which I myself is finding myself falling into the same problem as them. I do not know how to really avoid this but all I can say is to control your urges. Remember the days that you could get stuff even you didn’t had his pocket as well? He will be broke, and you wouldn’t want that to be the base problem of the relationship.

#6: Do not use your period as an excuse every time


He may not forgive you for god sake. After making a big fuss out of something that is really small, and then apologizing after a huge fight and immediately wanting him to forgive you because it is your period. It is fucking unreasonable I swear, he may be a very understanding person but DO NOT take that as an advantage.

#7: Never use breakup as a threat


It just eventually gets tiring. Personally I will never ever bring up the word even that easily, because it is the worse condition I will want me and my partner to end up. End being nothing all over again.

#8: Love isn’t fairytale


Every girl wants their boyfriend to shower them with love, with surprises, with time and effort. Don’t expect too much. Expectation really kills, kills a lot of cells. You ain’t princess, he ain’t prince, this is reality, get it girl.

#9: Expectations


Lower your standards, do I really have to say this? Because of what the social media is implanting in to our brains, we generally became people who expect more, wants more, have greed. Everyone is born to have expectations but are they too much for them? Okay just imagine this, every day he just tells you what he wants, expecting you to do a lot for him and get nothing back. How fair is this?

I guess that is all I have for the girls. There isn’t much I could say because it is almost the same for both sides. Love is a commitment, love is an equal balance of bringing happiness for each other, respecting each other.

Thank you for reading.


Instagram: @yurikiza

No comments:

Post a Comment