Friday, 10 July 2015

factors to antagonism | negativity

Before I start, one of my favourite person on earth is back in the city which makes me very happy.

Now let’s talk about something a little more serious. Negativity and people, they are like a fusion, they come together in a package. For a tiny human like we are, it is also inevitable to feel negativity at some point of our lives. We are subjected to sadness, anger, displease, unfairness and they all come in different forms.

I will talk about 3 points today that are possibilities to you being negative.


1 Social Circle
2 Family
3 You
4 Opinions


Negativity nothing if you do not let it take over your brain. Let’s start shall we?



Social Circle

People have friends, and friends have friends and friends has friends friend. People talk, remember we cannot stop people from talking. They may spread nasty things about you, say false facts or even talk bad about you, not going to blame anyone for this but humans, this is what we humans do, you human, I human we all are humans that do stuff but wishes it will never come back. Man, you get angry at things that you do as well. Friends, who can you actually consider a friend? Is your definition of friend at the correct mindset.

At this point, you are most likely angry at someone whom you consider a “friend” silently in your heart, ask yourself, boom there you have it. You contain the anguish within yourself and most likely you will “express yourself to the other someone whom you think you can trust” aka bitching. Well, remember, whatever you do, others can do the same too.

Placing trust on people that didn’t deserve it and ended up wounded in a “sure-lose” battlefield, we all have been through that. Sometimes we just can’t help it because of those stupid “institution” we have to place extreme trust on them. And when we really end up getting sad and upset, we complain and rant about it in one way or another. You did, no matter how you try to deny, YOU DID.


Social circle makes people sad, because we invested feelings. When there is feelings, it will hurt.


Family

Family is the base thread of our brain eco. Whatever went wrong at home will have a definite impact on us, it is usually a direct hit. Sometimes or most of the times, they are roots to most people’s negativity because they couldn’t turn to the closest people in their lives (family) when they are having problems with them.

Insensitivity to the fragile heart can lead to really bad heartbreaks. The things that we share and the true feelings we are experiencing can be two very different things. It’s already hard to explain a feeling, it is even harder to explain a feeling concerning someone with flesh and blood ties.

It makes others feel mildly irritated.

Remember, there is a fine line about being concerned and being nosy. If it’s personal, just LEAVE THEM ALONE.



You

We get affected by everything. Insecurity is the thing making you sad and angry. Knowing your own flaws can be a factor that drives continuous hatred towards oneself. You are the one MAKING yourself unhappy. Now, ask yourself again, were there times you just felt you were the root to most of the problems you have? You felt insecure? You felt upset because of your own failure?

We often look down on our past-self, the person that we used to be. Why? Because of mistakes? Because I had acne on my face? Or issit because of my weight? Because I am such a failure for not getting an A for science.

It is called – self pressure.

Living with an expectation in life makes it boring. Keep it low and LOWER, because there ain’t no fairy god mothers granting you the express way to the ball with a pumpkin and some mice.

If you can change amend your mistakes, then do it. If you can’t, then just FUCKING LIVE WITH IT.



Opinions

Again, thoughts that doesn’t come from you and yourself. People have a brain and hence they evaluate people, generating thoughts.

The moment when you see someone, your head unconsciously goes like this >
Hair? Quite alright.
Face? alittle average.
Height? Tall.
Makeup? Maybe abit much.
Size? Too chubby.


We all do these unconsciously and all these “OTHER PEOPLE” opinions gets into our life one way or another. Again, this kinds of link back to the YOU part. YOU let them interfere and make a hot mess out of your brain.

I have, myself, been going through some certain somethings. Some people assumed me, accused me, made fun of me, insulted me. At the beginning, I took all of them really hard on myself mainly because I was the root of the problem and there would not be such a situation if I was wiser. There isn’t anything that can bring me down no longer because I want to succeed and when I say that, I am already half way there.

*************

Time to realise where all the unhappiness is coming from my friends. Sometimes we just need to take a break off some people and things to finally have clear and commanding thoughts. Never let anyone take control of your emotions, that person, will take advantage of it. Slow down, look back and think about what is making you sad. Be sad, cry, get angry but all for only one day.

There was once I made an oath in which I would never ever be a low life to make other’s life miserable, or let anyone let me feel miserable about my own life. I chose every single path I am walking in this life. I stay strong to my believes and hold them very very close to my heart. Reminding myself I shouldn’t be hurt, and I will never be because I have been stronger than ever.

Negativity is such a scary thing, so stay away from it and get some chillax positive vibes. Inhale.


@nsnceline

No comments:

Post a Comment