Sunday, 20 September 2015

#truths about schooling

School is important. Why? Knowledge placed aside, do you actually realize what you are gaining from school?

ALL THIS ARE BASED ON MY OPINION AND IF YOU FEEL THAT IT IS A PAIN IN THE ASS TO READ ALL THIS OR IF YOU DISAGREE IT IS NOT MY ISSUE. Save those anger for youself bye.

It is the qualities as a human. Like some:

1.      Sense of belonging.
2.      Socializing.
3.      Important teaching of life aka experiences.
4.      Self-discipline.

It keeps you sane as a human. Tell me, what are you going to do without the happenings in school?
(Well, if you are anything like me. I would probably watch anime and game for my whole fucking entire existence in life. Binge eat on chips, fries, soda and ice cream, chocolate flavored of course.) BUT NO really.

Let’s start from the very core, the truth of school. It is still building, made to force teenagers like me to attend and hopefully be some good use to the government and contribute to this shitty society. We are forced to wake up at a painful 5AM-7AM (depends on the distance) every single fucking weekday morning, grab a glass of air for breakfast and leave house. Studying in a classroom filled with morons and having to deal them for the next __ years. (Thank goodness I am already at my last lap of this hell) well, after one hell, you just switch to another fancier hell. You need to deal with deadlines and homework (sometimes completely unnecessary). Hello, I am not demotivating you just touch your heart, you know it is true.

Other than all those crappy negative sides of school, this place is going to be an educational place for all, if you learn to take advantage of it. Some lucky ass people get to keep friendships that last forever.

Now, I am going to tell you what you are actually going through.

*

Sense of belonging.

What do you mean celine? Like how you feel towards home? Country? Stop mocking me, of course I know about this.

Oh no, you DON’T human.

You feel this unknowingly, it comes in way too many forms to be able to identify it right away. You might hate school, you might really despise some people in your class, you might always be left out. But let me tell you this, you will always have this weird sense of belonging.

Recently I talked to someone whom everyone hates, and he told me “It’s weird how I still feel like I belong. I mean like you know you can’t please everyone, there are people like you(me) who are willing to try and understand the differences. People know me by all the bad things, it kind of shows I existed, you get what I mean?” You get what I mean guys? It can be negative but you can still feel like you existed and belonged. I know it is very hard, I’ve been a loner myself.

The people you hang out with, the community you are with, your class, your seat. You get it?
Think back now, think hard. It is really noting the small things in life to create rainbows. School sucks I know.

Socializing

Surprisingly, I have that in my blood so it is not that difficult for me. (Ultimate flip hair)

Because you are placed in such a way where it is possible to meet new people. The guy that seats next to you? Behind you? In front of you? Camp? School events? Competitions? They enable the possibilities of meeting new people, or to get to know a person better.


My amazing clique now, SORA (hi cal and hy if you are reading, noobs). We three actually met each other during Freshman Orientation Camp, I knew them each at different timings. Although we only got much closer after a whole bunch of crap, it shows something, you actually get to know people in school and maybe get to know the people of your friends. HA, again, another new big circle to explore.


Remember the time you were forced to do some stupid story telling/speech in front of the whole class? Good if you did, if you didn’t you missed out a whole chunk. Guts. It is different to be able to speak alone for so many people, again I myself do not have this problem because, I am hella thick skin for my own good sometimes. Public speaking is pretty important in certain job scopes and the school actually gave you some “private tuition” before you go face your future boss.

Be thankful. Morons.


Experiences

I know there are days where you really do not wish to go to this certain school event because it is

USELESS
WASTE OF TIME
FORCED TO DO
WHY MUST GO

Erm, yeah, it is pretty useless but at least you get to have a snip of that in your afterlife that you have attended that boring talk. Who knows you might need that “talk” for you to be able to sign on to be a manager of some big business.

Say yes to experiences and memories.


They say you will miss school. HELL YEAH, I would miss a place where mistakes can always be corrected and reprimanded and end.

Just, shhh, let me tell you, the outside world isn’t butterflies and unicorn. Mistakes can lead to bad consequences which you won’t ever want to experience, just #word.

For example, sports day. I really suck at all types of sports so I always find excuses to not attend since I am just going to be sitting under the hot sun getting burnt. Last year, I spontaneously decided to go since I woke up really early. I saw the most idiotic things happening there and it was actually quite enjoyable and not as bad as I thought. >:D

Join a club, Join a CCA. It is another way you get to know seniors from your own school and also a way to meet hot guys (just saying girls, just saying). You will learn something out of it definitely, Cel don’t lie.

Experience with people as well. Someone is going to lie to you, someone is going to cheat on you, and someone is going to backstab you, lose friendships, creating disputes. That happens to everyone, it teaches to you stay away from unnecessary bullshits. You will get more used to it someday, trust me, this is really important in life. We face a lot of problems but it is you who decide to continue to be a moron. Idiocy is really by choice.

Learn humans, learn.


Self-discipline


I really got this trait from school, punctuality. I have huge refusal of me being late. I plan ahead to make sure I am not late for something. Therefore it has been something I try to hold up, and stand firm.


Guys, just one thing I gotta say, be punctual really, it is a turn on for many people because nowadays there is rarely someone on time for something, which pisses me off really badly and ok that is not the point.

Deadlines. It makes you plan your time really wisely and allow you to suck up and mug for something next time. For huge projects in university and stuff. Dude, deadlines are fucking cruel, it is literally a date that determines your future life. Taking time closely is quite important. (call me a time-freak as much as you want).

You will plan for your exams and learn prioritizing, is eating the chocolate cake more important than reading your textbook? Of course, eat while you read….  :D

Time guys, eat the clock or something.

*

So, I hope you will feel better going to school from now on. At least you are learning how to be more humane in one sense.

Love you little humans who always read till the end.

taken today <3 trying to be cute but failing completely 



<3

2 comments:

  1. finally someone who doesn't complain about school all the time unlike most of my acquaintances! totally love this post, like your others too though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god, its kinda surprising for someone out of my country to read my post.. Thanks for reading <3

      Delete